martes, 29 de septiembre de 2009

My Story, by Alyssa /By His Wounds, Day 10

I want to tell you about the person you see today
I'm just a human of flesh, and a vessel of clay
I've been down in the darkness with nothing to hold
But my Savior changed that story, this is the hope that He told.
.
This is the story of a God still alive
This is the story of a sin that has died
My sin made me captive, but my God made me free
So when you look on this vessel, it's the Lord that you see
.
I had before allowed strong chains in my life
That kept me bound and a slave each day and night.
I had lost the strength to fight it off, myself I was weak
But when I turned my ears to Him, I heard my Savior speak
.
My child I gave my life for you
So you don't have to be a slave
My power can break these chains free
Because your price, myself I paid
.
My life is a story of a God still alive
My life is a story of a sin that has died
My sin made me captive but my God made me free
So when look on this vessel,
It's not me,
But my Lord that you see!

No hay comentarios: